If you are using a Xiaomi Phone, please click here.
If you are using a Huawei Phone, please click here.
If you are using Asus Zenfone, please click here.
To have the best message receive experience on hike, please check the following.
- Go to hike > menu > Settings > Notifications and your ensure that all the following settings are enabled.
Default Settings :
Vibrate - Default
Conversation Tones (enabled)
LED Notification (enabled)
Notification Tones - HikeJingle
Status update notification (enabled)
- For Group Messages, please open the group chat > Menu Button > tap on Unmute Group, if present.
- Please enable 'Show notifications' in System settings > Apps > hike
- Please make sure that Background data is allowed under Settings > Data Usage > Menu Button.
- Please go to System Settings > Wi-Fi > Menu Button > Advanced > Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep and ensure that it is set to "Always".
- For make sure that Wi-Fi optimization is unchecked under System Settings > Wi-Fi > Menu Button > Advanced > Wi-Fi optimization.
- Please uninstall any Battery saving apps, if present. Battery saving apps may prevent you from receiving your hike messages.